SBI PO Salary, SBI PO Pay Scale, SBI PO Compensation, Allowances, Perks, and Emoluments. PO Salary after Wage Revision. State Bank of India (SBI) is the India’s largest bank and the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI is the best paying jobs. Job seekers from all around India who wants to make a career in the Banking industry applies for the SBI PO Jobs. One questions everyone asks is what is the SBI PO Salary? Those people who go for the SBI Probationary Office Recruitment wants to know about the SBI Probationary Office Salary. So, today we are going to explain everything about the State Bank of India PO Salary Structure and more. Candidates who are curious need to check our website for the details regarding the salary in the given area of our website. We have tried to explain everything about the Salary Structure of SBI PO. Hope, that the candidates applying for the PO Jobs in SBI will get some beneficial information from it.
SBI PO Salary
Many people from India always asks about the SBI PO Salary. The salary structure of SBI PO is explained in the SBI PO Notification. Candidates can check the official notification for more information. Here are some basic points about the SBI Salary.
- Currently, the initial basic pay (SBI PO Starting Salary) is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments).
- The pay scale for SBI PO is Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
- This pay scale is applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Candidates are also eligible for the D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites.
- The total salary/income per year on CTC is going to be:
- Minimum Rs. 7.93 lacs
- Maximum Rs 12.95 lacs
- The total compensation per annum or CTC would be based on place of posting and other elements.
This was the basic information about the SBI Salary. But candidates who are going to work as a PO in SBI will get some other benefits also.
- Salary: SBI offers the top entry level compensation or the pay in the Indian Banking sector.
- Housing: SBI gives living rent allowance or leased the rental property to its staff.
- Medical: SBI provides 100% medical costs for the staff and 75% for dependent family members.
- Leave Policy: Workers gets 33 days of privilege leave plus 12 days of casual leave yearly together with sick leave as well as maternity leave.
- Travel: The staff of SBI gets the concession for the travel. It also gives Holiday homes plus guest houses to its staff members.
- Additional benefits: Staff members draws car loans, home loans, personal loans at a very concessionary interest rate.
SBI PO Compensation, Allowances
SBI Salary depends on many factors like the city where you get the jobs. So, if you get the job in Class A city your salary would be higher and if you are posted in Class C city your salary would be bit lower. CCA – City Compensatory Allowance is low for Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
In hand salary around (Including all allowances)
- Class A / Tier 1 city – 45000/- per month
- Class B / Tier 2 city – 42000/- per month
- Class C / Tier 3 city- 38000/- per month
|Major Class A Cities||Area – I||Other Areas|
|Total (without HRA)||38,613.54||38,343.54||37,743.54|
|Gross with HRA||44,666.54||44,159.54||43,322.54|
- Basic Pay is Rs. 27620.00.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Candidates should note that the DA is revised quarterly by the Government of India. DA is revised on the basis of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) data.
- CCA: Officers gets a CCA of 0% to 4% depending on the place of posting.
- Special Allowance: The rate of the special allowance for the officer’s posts is 7.75%.
- House Rent Allowance: The house rent allowance depends on the place of posting. It can be 7% to 15% depending on the location.
- City Compensatory Allowance: It can be between 0% to 4% depending on the location.
- Perks and Allowances: SBI also gives other perks and allowances such as petrol allowance, newspaper allowance, entertainment allowance, servant allowance etc. between Rs. 6000/- to 8000/- depending on the city or the area.
- Lease Rent Facility: PO’s are additionally eligible for fantastic Lease Rent Facility. An Officer is titled for Leased rental varying from Rs 8000/- in ‘C’ category locations to Rs 29500/- in the big cities like Mumbai.
- Furniture and Fixtures: A Probationary Officer can buy a Furniture and Fixtures worth 90,000/- for their home. SBI also gives 10,000 every year for the maintenance of Furniture.
Candidates can get a rough idea of the SBI PO Salary from the above-given values. The figures can vary because of the place of posting. Candidates can share their valuable info at the comments section of our website.