SBI Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online for PO, Clerk at bank.sbi/careers – Welcome to sbii.in, your one step guide to SBI Recruitment. SBI or the State Bank of India is a public sector bank in India. It is the largest banking and financial services company in India. SBI has more than 14,000 branches in India. People in India are attracted towards the Banking Jobs and SBI Jobs are the best jobs in the Banking Sector. SBI needs a large workforce to handle its day to day activities. This is why it hires thousands of people every year. SBI issues various jobs and recruitment drive throughout the year for the people of India. Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Recruitment must read the following details. We will help the candidates to get their dream job in India’s largest public sector bank.
Update: 05 January 2018
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
Open Date: 05th January 2018 | Last Date: 28th January 2018
Update: 25th July 2017
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Out
Open Date: 25th July 2017 | Last Date: 10th August 2017
Candidates all across India looks for various SBI vacancies such as:
We are going to display everything about the above mentioned vacancies. Candidates need to check everything about these vacancies at our website. Applicants who have applied for these jobs or going to apply for these jobs need to visit our site regularly. This website will be updated time to time with the Latest SBI News about the recruitment. It will be wise to bookmark this website as it will contain all the current and latest SBI Recruitment information.
Candidates already know that they have to visit the SBI website for the SBI Online Recruitment information. www.sbi.co.in recruitment 2017-18 – Candidates need to check the website of State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in. Candidates need to go to the Careers section of the SBI website to get all the latest notifications about the SBI Jobs 2017-18. Job seekers need to visit the career section of the website frequently for the latest jobs in SBI. All those who are looking for the direct link to the career section of the SBI can check “https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/” for more details.
SBI Exam 2019-19 Online
SBI conducts the various examination to recruit the right candidates. SBI exam 2017 – SBI exams are carried throughout the year. SBI Exam Calendar can be seen on the SBI Exam Schedule. The famous examination conducted by the SBI every year are:
- SBI PO Exam 2018
- SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- SBI Officer Exam 2018
SBI releases the time and venue for its examination in the notification. Candidates are issued with the SBI Admit Card for this examination. Candidates also prepare for the SBI examination through the SBI Syllabus. Finally, The bank publishes the SBI Result for the SBI Recruitment. The SBI Vacancy Process runs through following phases:
- Publication of the SBI Notification.
- Conduct of SBI Recruitment Process through the Online / Offline Application.
- Publication of the SBI Exam Dates.
- Distribution of the SBI Admit Card.
- Conduct of SBI Exam.
- Releasing the SBI Answer Key.
- SBI Result Online Publication.
- SBI Interview.
So, the whole SBI Recruitment process goes through the above-described phases. Candidates need to prepare themselves for the SBI PO OR SBI Clerk Recruitment accordingly. SBI PO and SBI Clerk is the two most important recruitment process run by the State Bank of India. Millions of job seekers apply for these vacancies every year.
Benefits of SBI Jobs
Once you get the SBI Jobs, you will get plenty of benefits. This is the main reason people go for the SBI Careers. SBI provides best benefits in the banking industry.
- Salary: SBI provides the highest entry-level salary or the compensation in the Indian Banking sector. Probationary Officer in SBI gets a minimum of Rs. 7.55 lacs and maximum of Rs. 12.93 lacs per annum depending on the place and posting.
- Housing: SBI provides housing rent allowance or leased rental accommodation to its employees.
- Medical: SBI gives 100% medical expenses for the employee and 75% for dependent family.
- Leave Policy: Employees gets 33 days of privilege leave and 12 days of casual leave every year along with sick leave and maternity leave.
- Travel: The employees of SBI get leave travel concession. Bank also provides Holiday homes and guesthouses.
- Other benefits: Employees gets car loans, home loans, personal loans at the very concessionary rate of interest.
This is why candidates always prefer SBI. SBI Jobs are the best in the Banking sector of India. So, if you want to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2017-18, then you need to follow these simple steps to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment or SBI Clerk Recruitment.
SBI Recruitment 2018-19: How to Apply
- Visit the SBI website.
- Go to the Career section of the website.
- Choose the desired jobs from the list.
- Download the Notification and read it.
- Understand all the points and then apply online.
- Submit the SBI Application Online and take the print out.