SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2017 – State Bank of India has issued the SBI Relationship Manager Notification on the official website. Candidates can now apply online for the Relationship Managers jobs in SBI. The notification was issued various posts for the Officers in SBI. There are 156 posts are issued for the Relationship Manager Vacancy in SBI. The applications will be accepted online at the website www.sbi.co.in from 24th March 2017. The end date to send SBI Relationship Manager Career Online application from will be 10th April 2017. Candidates can check this website which is specially made for the SBI Recruitment and Jobs. We are going to provide all information about the SBI Career related information. On this page, candidates will be going to get all info about the SBI Relationship Manager 2017 such as the role of relationship manager in SBI, syllabus, salary, exam dates, educational information, fee, selection process and how to apply details. So, candidates need to read the given information carefully to get all details.
- 1 SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment
SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment
Candidates are already aware that the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai has issued the recruitment of officers in specialized positions for wealth management in State Bank Of India. The official notification or the advertisement no. for the vacancy is CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/21. SBI has issued various other jobs in this recruitment advertisement, but we are going to discuss the SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2017 in this article. Please note that the candidates can find the below information in this page.
- SBI Relationship Manager Notification
- SBI Relationship Manager Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Relationship Manager Salary
- SBI Relationship Manager Syllabus
- SBI Relationship Manager Online Application Fee
So, candidates need to read all information very carefully and then apply online. Candidates must not miss any instructions or information given in the official notice. Candidates should go to the SBI careers page to see the official advertisement or they can download it from the bottom of this page. We have put out the official notice at the end of this page for our readers.
SBI Specialist Cadre for Wealth Management Recruitment
- Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Recruitment of Officers in specialized positions for Wealth Management
- Name of the Post: Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers ((Team Lead)
- Number of posts: 156 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Educational Requirements: Graduate Degree
- Selection Process: Personal Interview
- Application Start Date: 24th March 2017
- Last date to send online application: 10th April 2017
- Last Date to send Hard copy of online application / Certificates: 13th April 2017
- SBI Online Application website: www.sbi.co.in
Those candidates who think they are eligible can apply now. The age requirement, no. of posts and other details are given below. Candidates can check it now.
SBI Officers in Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2017
|Name of the post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total||OH||VI||HI|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||12||05||03||01||21|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||08||04||02||01||15|
Now, candidates can check the other requirements about the SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment at the given place. We have provided every possible details.
|Age: The age for the post of Relationship Managers should be between 23 years to 35 years.|
Education: Candidates should hold graduate degree from the renowned university along with the Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management.
SBI Acquisition Relationship Managers Recruitment 2017
|Age: The age of the candidates should be between 22 years to 35 years.|
Education: Graduation degree needed from the recognized University or Institution along with the Minimum 2 years of experience in acquisition of High Net Worth clients.
SBI Relationship Manager (Team Lead) Recruitment 2017
|Age: The minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age should be 40 years.|
Education: Graduate degree and Minimum 4 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management.
Age relaxations: The following age relaxations would be given to the reserved category candidates.
|05 Years||03 Years||15 Years||13 Years||10 Years|
SBI Relationship Manager Salary / Remuneration: Candidates applying for the job must note that they will be given salary or the remuneration based on their qualifications, experience and overall suitability. It will be given on CTC basis.
Application fees: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- for the application fees and intimation charges, while the SC/ ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- only towards the intimation charge. The fee will be paid online through payment gateway.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates for the SBI Relationship Manager Vacancy will be based on short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
How to apply for the SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment
- Candidates must go to the SBI website to apply online.
- Now, scan your photograph and signature.
- Candidates must register themselves and pay the required application fee online.
- Now fill the application form online and then submit the application.
- Now get the provisional registration number and password.
- You can edit the application via provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates will be given three chances to edit the application form.
- Finally candidates need to send the application along with all required documents such as ID proof, DOB proof, Mark-Sheets/Degree / Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment, caste / PWD certificates (if required) to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
- Last date to send applications to SBI will be 13th April 2017.
Candidates can now download the official notification. Please bookmark this page for the SBI Relationship Manager Merit List / Result, Interview Admit Card / Call letter etc. This page will be updated later with the latest information.