SBI Yono App, www.sbiyono.sbi, State Bank of India Yono App Download Online, SBI Yono Application Download Now.
India’s largest bank State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced Yono app for the users. Those users who want to open the SBI Digital Account can now open it in 05 minutes. SBI Customers, as well as new customers, can enroll in the Yono app easily. Yono application is a new application launched by SBI for services like banking, insurance, investments and daily shopping. If you want to download the Yono app or if you want to know more about it then you must read the given information carefully. This page will give you all information about the Yono App by SBI. Read the information given here to get all details about it.
SBI Yono App
If you are a new customer then you can open an Instant account by providing Aadhaar and PAN (permanent account number) cards. Those who are SBI account holders they can use their internet banking credentials to register on the yono app. Customers who do not possess internet banking password, they can make one by using their debit card. It’s very easy. As soon as you create the internet banking password, you are ready to use the services of the YONO SBI app. So, what are you waiting for? Download YONO Application Now.
Customers can download YONO App via Google Play Store or Apple iTunes App store.
- Download YONO via Google Play Store: Click Here
- Download YONO at Apple iTunes App Store: Click Here
- Visit YONO Portal: Click Here
SBI’s YONO app features
- You can open an SBI digital savings account in less than five minutes. You don’t even need to leave your home. It can be done online.
- You will get a platinum debit card as well as a concession on bank charges.
- All the transactions through the SBI YONO will be paperless.
- You will also get Online shopping marketplace with exclusive discounts.
- With YONO, you can do UPI enabled fund transfers.
- The app allows you to take a pre-approved personal loan up to Rs. 1 lakh without any documentation.
- Access YONO app without SBI account and open an instant SBI account digitally.
SBI YONO Portal
SBI has made special Yono Portal for the customers. Visit SBI YONO Website at www.sbiyono.sbi. Click Here….
Customers can open two type of SBI Account digitally.
- Digital Savings Account
- Insta Savings Account
Yono customer care
Contact Yono Customer care at:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 1111 01
- Contact your nearest SBI branch.
Login to Yono app/portal
The customers can log on to the Yono app or Yono Portal online with the online SBI login credentials or account details including ATM Card. If you are using the app, then you can set up a 6-digit MPIN. The MPIN can be used for future login. Customers can visit the nearest SBI branch for the ATM card or SBI login credentials, In case they do not have any of them.
You can link your SBI card on YONO Mobile App or web portal.